Providing Australians and New Zealanders with affordable residential addiction treatment, DARA Drug and Alcohol Rehab offers premier drug and alcohol rehabilitation to the international community in two highly-regarded resort-like settings in Thailand.
“My name is Australia, and I’m an alcoholic” is the title of a recent opinion article from the Sydney Morning Herald. Australia is an extraordinary country and has much to offer its people and the world. Just like all countries—including the great ones—drug and alcohol addiction affects many Australian citizens. DARA drug and alcohol services have a 90% completion rate and for good reason. Calling our number directly connects you with one of our counselors who can provide you with the answers, and help that you need.
New Zealand in a lot of ways is very similar to Australia with both peoples enjoying the happy go lucky lifestyle. Unfortunately, this also comes with a price as drug and alcohol addiction also affects many New Zealand citizens. New Zealanders also enjoy a 90% completion rate of the DARA program.
Affordable, Client-Centered Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
If you a struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, or someone that you care about is, DARA is here for you. One reason for taking advantage DARA’s drug and alcohol services in Thailand is to get away from the stress and triggers of your home environment, including Australia and New Zealands culture of high alcohol consumption. This geographic distance allows you to work on your recovery, and be further away from common triggers that prompt you to drink or use drugs.
Respectful, Confidential Treatment at DARA
Other key reasons for attending DARA Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Thailand are:
- DARA provides concurrent drug and alcohol services with co-occurring issues such as depression, anxiety and trauma
- For some, being discreet regarding going to drug and alcohol rehabilitation is important, and since Thailand is a major tourist destination, and that’s all anyone needs to know
- DARA is unique and exceptional in its luxurious setting, facilities, and therapy program, all at an affordable price within the average consumer’s means
- Our dedicated professional staff treats the whole person, focusing on the individual, not simply the addiction
- Through a customized therapeutic care process, you’ll learn to change your addictive thinking and behavior while renewing your mind, body, and spirit
- Individualized discharge planning and aftercare services, along with a definitive relapse plan
Travel to Bangkok, Thailand for DARA Drug and Alcohol Services
Non-stop flights from Australia to Bangkok take about nine hours. There are a number of airlines operating from several Australian airports and Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK), including Emirates, Philippine Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Qantas, and British Airways. Also budget carriers such as Air Asia and Scoot.
Non-stop flights from New Zealand to Bangkok take about twelve hours. There are a number of airlines operating from several Auckland to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK), including Thai, Air Asia, Malaysian Airlines, Qantas, and Air New Zealand.
Upon arrival at your preferred DARA facility, you will be welcomed by DARAs staff, and oriented to some logistics regarding our program and your new surroundings. The rest of this first day and evening is spent settling into your villa or room and relaxing in the luxurious, stunning surroundings that will be your home during your residential treatment stay. You’ll be ready to join in the recovery program the following day.
If you or a loved one is in need of the very best in drug and alcohol rehabilitation services, DARA can help. Call us at 1-800-990-523, or use the contact form.