Are you a leader with mental health experience?
DARA Rehab in Thailand is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join our team. Are you someone who is an innovator? Do you embrace a challenge and enjoy taking ownership?
This role is responsible for overseeing the clinical programme at DARA Rehab. You are the direct report to our team of therapists. Daily tasks and responsibilities include
- Client care
- Managing dynamics within a team
- Managing meetings and scheduling team members
- Liasing with the families
- Provide treatment referrals
The applicant must demonstrate –
- Ability to manage clinical staff
- To keep up-to-date records of staff performance
- Effective counseling skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills in communicating with the staff and the
- Strategic care and discharge planning skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets, word processing programs and
- Effective written communications skills
- Psychotherapeutic and Relapse Prevention based program development skills
We can offer you –
- The opportunity to live in a beautiful island setting in Thailand
- Accommodation on-site
- Perks include buffet resort style breakfast, lunch and dinner provided during work hours.
Addition information –
Our ideal candidate is encouraging and resilient. They value a positive team culture. They are practiced at identifying team goals and evaluating progress.
The ideal candidate will be able to commence work in January, 2020.