Our programs for drug and alcohol rehab services are all-inclusive and cover almost everything from the moment you step out of the airport until your departure.
- Initial Medical/ Psychiatric Evaluation by DARA Intake Directorate and then referral to JCI accredited private hospitals if clinically indicated.
- All meals
- Laundry service
- Full use of resort facilities
- Tea, coffee, juice, tea, etc.
- Return transfer to airport
- Weekly excursions
- Airfare or transportation to Bangkok (First stop is at our Bangkok Intake Center)
- Airfare or transportation from Bangkok to Trat and from Trat to Bangkok. We organize for you (Please ask us about the flat rate)
- Cigarettes, souvenirs, international phone calls
- Travel medical insurance
- Medical expenses and medications
- Medical detoxification (If and when required, we will assist with this process and help with your arrangements; however, you will be responsible for the fees directly to the hospital.)
- Non-treatment related medications (i.e., for blood pressure, asthma inhalers, for Thyroid disorder, anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, etc.) – If required, it is highly recommended that you bring enough supply with you for your stay, since it is not always possible to get the exact same prescription in Thailand due to local availability of the medications.
Please contact us for any questions you may have regarding our current fees.
Accompanied flights may be available if needed; please call or email to discuss.
We can also arrange assisted interventions on a case by case basis.
Please be sure when comparing drug rehab treatment facilities to look at everything that is in included; and also, everything that is not included, like number of hours of therapy. You will find many facilities with lower rates than ours, but you will not find any that offer the intensive program or quality of accommodation that DARA does for the same rates. Also, when you add up the “extras” that some less expensive facilities charge, you will generally still find we are more reasonable.