DARA Rehab is on the island of Koh Chang, Thailand. We bring compassion to the recovery of clients who are undergoing addiction or mental health issues. We are seeking a qualified Nurse to work with the team providing medical support to our client group.
Nurse role requirements
Conditions of Employment
- – We are only accepting Thai National applicants for this role. Please do not apply unless you are a Thai National.
- – You must hold relevant medical qualifications. At the minimum, this includes a BSc in Nursing.
- – You must be able to speak, read and write in both Thai and English. If you can speak additional languages it will be viewed favorably.
- – Experience working in a similar setting will be viewed favorably.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- – Accompany clients to medical appointments and health checkups and where necessary liaise with hospital personnel
- – Administer Medications to individuals and monitor individuals for a reaction or side effects.
- – Account for the issue of controlled drugs and narcotics, inventories such drugs on each shift worked following DARA policy.
- – Maintains accurate and detailed reports
- – Record individuals medical information and vital signs.
- – Consults and coordinates with healthcare and clinical team members to assess, plan, implement or evaluate individual care plans.
- – Performs, coordinate, direct and provides nursing care
- – Ensure that inventory standards for medication, solutions, supplies and equipment are maintained.
- – Provide and manage safe, therapeutic care for groups of patients
- – Document and report patient care
- – Administer drug and alcohol tests and report results
In addition, please consider:
- – Work Schedule: This role will require some weekend and evening work.
●Educational opportunities: DARA Rehab supports our team members to be the best they can be. We want you to offer premium care to our clientele and with this in mind we will support further educational opportunities if they are deemed appropriate.
To apply for click here.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.