Congratulations On Taking The First Step Toward Recovery
If you have an addiction problem and you are ready to get help for your situation, we say, “Congratulations! Good for you! YES!!! You are making the right decision.”
By getting out of denial and getting real about your addiction, you have taken your first step on your exciting new recovery journey. You are headed in the right direction and you are on your way toward wholeness and healing.
Chances are, it’s been a long, hard road to arrive at the place where you are now. You have probably wrestled with this decision for quite some time. You have just fought (and lost) an exhausting battle with addiction and you have finally surrendered to the reality that you can’t do this on your own.
At Dara, we are here to help.
DARA Rehab Thailand Delivers Results In A Resort-Style Setting At A Price You Can Afford
If you are considering checking yourself into a rehabilitation facility to get help for a problem with an addiction of any kind, you want to make an informed choice. There are a lot of rehabs out there that make lofty promises about what they can do for you, but not all of these places are on the up-and-up. They have fancy websites and guarantee results, but they won’t live up to your expectations once you arrive.
At DARA Rehab Thailand, we deliver on our promises.
Here are ten amazing reasons why DARA Rehab Thailand is an excellent choice if you are considering in-patient treatment:
- We are fully licensed and accredited. Our staff is comprised of the best and brightest professionals in Thailand.
- Located on the stunning island of Koh Chang, Thailand, we are nestled just off the Gulf of Thailand. We offer breath-taking views in a resort-style facility where you will have your own private quarters and luxury amenities.
- Dara does not promote the 12-Step philosophy and we don’t just treat addictive behaviors. We offer proven, evidence-based methodologies that focus on changing the negative thought patterns and defeating behaviors at the root of the addiction problem.
- We incorporate physical exercise into our treatment programs and offer you the services of a physical trainer. Unlike most inpatient treatment centers, we believe in promoting a program that teaches you about the mind-body connection.
- We have a highly qualified team of addiction experts here at DARA Rehab Thailand that will educate you about your condition and give you the tools you need to recover.
- You will receive one-on-one counseling sessions tailored to meet your unique situation and address your personal needs.
- Enjoy gourmet meals prepared by some of Thailand’s finest chefs.
- You will participate in activities like elephant trekking and Thai cooking classes to show you how much fun you can have in recovery.
- Receive Thai massages that relax the mind and body.
- Despite the luxury accommodations we offer, we are a very affordable rehabilitation center. Plus, we accept insurance from some of the world’s most common providers.
Don’t Delay, Call DARA Rehab Thailand And Get The Help You Need
If you are ready to get help for your addiction, call us. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call and prepare for your arrival. Don’t delay. Addiction never gets better with time – it only gets worse.
CLICK HERE to get a Free Confidential Addiction Rehabilitation Assessment.
Latest posts by Anne - (see all)
- Ireland’s growing drug problem - January 20, 2020
- The mental health of Australian firefighters - December 24, 2019
- Firefighters and addiction; is this brave profession more vulnerable? - December 24, 2019