I was extremely impressed with everything.
– Very stylish decor.
– I have never seen any hotel/resort do laundry in such an easy and fast manner.
– Little things like clothe hand towels in all the public restrooms (Rehabs don’t do that)
– Amenities in the room were extremely well thought out.
Staff – Professional
– I felt my tools and education I acquired will be highly more effective in my recovery than what I have experience elsewhere
– CBT works much better than 12-Steps for many!
Staff – House
– The Thai people are extremely friendly, hard working and terribly considerate
Latest posts by Anne - (see all)
- Ben Affleck’s relapse over Halloween reminds us all to be careful - October 29, 2019
- Why try DARA Rehab, after relapsing - September 27, 2019
- From Spain to Koh Chang - September 24, 2019