I was extremely impressed with everything.
– Very stylish decor.
– I have never seen any hotel/resort do laundry in such an easy and fast manner.
– Little things like clothe hand towels in all the public restrooms (Rehabs don’t do that)
– Amenities in the room were extremely well thought out.
Staff – Professional
– I felt my tools and education I acquired will be highly more effective in my recovery than what I have experience elsewhere
– CBT works much better than 12-Steps for many!
Staff – House
– The Thai people are extremely friendly, hard working and terribly considerate
Latest posts by Anne - (see all)
- Ireland’s growing drug problem - January 20, 2020
- The mental health of Australian firefighters - December 24, 2019
- Firefighters and addiction; is this brave profession more vulnerable? - December 24, 2019